Saturday, January 10, 2009



I feel so lucky to know some amazing people. When you reflect on those in your life who are wonderful and generous and talented, it makes you feel truly lucky to be around them, don't you think? One of those people that makes me feel that way is my Plein de Vie web designer, Jesse Raymond from Jesse Raymond Design.



Last year when I was in desperate need of a new website, I contacted Jesse. I was high in stress and low in cash, and he took me on anyway! Jesse was able to take my vision, improve it dramatically, and implement it to near perfection. Although his love is actually graphic and video game design, Jesse is an incredibly talented web designer as well.



You can check out what he did for my Plein de Vie website, or see a variety of projects he has completed on his online portfolio. Consider him for your next project - he's a great guy.



Thanks Jesse!



Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment